Review: Neo Extra Size Dali Gray









I have seen a number of ulzzangs wearing these particular circle lenses and I have been on a hunt for them for awhile. I was finally able to find a website that had them in stock.

Brand: NEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year

Rate:
Design: ★★★★★
I love the design because it isn't pixilated and it very smooth meaning it creates a natural look.
Color: ★★★★☆
They are not as bright as the Neo Glamour Grays. This could be a good or bad thing for you. I think the color is perfect for a natural pair of lenses.
Enlargement:★★☆☆☆
There is a slight enlargement (due to the brown ring around the lens), but not that much. I don't mind that. I honestly like the fact it doesn't change the look of my eye size. If you want they dolly look, I wouldn't recommend these for you.
Comfort: ★★★★★
Of course it is Neo! No complaints about comfort. However, carry eyedrops just in case you wear these lenses for over 6 hours. :]

Overall:
I really love these lenses. They are natural and yet eye catching. They are perfect for those who just want to change their eye color and give their makeup a bit of a pop.

Link: http://eyecandylens.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=133_139&products_id=527


Watch my review for a more in-depth review.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply