Outfit of the Day: A Day at the Park (Gmarket)

It is finally summer break for me meaning that my friends and I decided to celebrate by going to San Francisco. We didn't exactly have a plan on what to do, we did whatever we felt like it at the moment. We decided to visit Golden Gate Park. The last time I went there was last year with my family and I think it is an amazing place to take photos at. I thought that it would also be a good place to film and that is what I did!





This is one of my favorite blazers (I have multiple blazers in different colors...my obsession), I love the lilac color and the flowy front. Pastels are my favorite for spring and summer. You'll definitely see more of that for summer.




All items shown in this blog post are from Gmarket. (Links to the items are in the video's description box)


Stay Fashionable Ladies~

Love,
Wenjin

This entry was posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply