Outfit of the Day: Relaxing Day Out

Hello everyone! How is everyone? It has been quite awhile right? Don't worry I didn't abandon my youtube or blog. As you may know I started school a few weeks ago and also I have been interning. It has been quite busy for me and I rarely find time to film or blog anymore. I didn't realize my schedule would be this hectic! Hopefully after the end of this month, I will be able to blog and film more videos again.

The most easiest videos for me to record during my chaotic schedule is definitely my outfit of the days. I go out with my friends at least one day out of the week and I like to focus on my friends than worry about filming (I would like to thank my best friend and my boyfriend to be willing to film my outfit of the days for me without any complaints). I like to relax and not focus on trying to film a tutorial or review. The outfit of the days I do give you a bit of sight into my life.

There isn't much to do around where I live. I end up just going window shopping (sometimes I go crazy haha), eat yummy food, maybe relax at a friend's house, and head back home. I know many probably find this quite boring, but I am honestly the type that doesn't like to go to parties or do the things that a number of people my age during the weekends.

This Saturday all I did was just go mainly window shopping and go to a cafe to study (catch up in class)/relax.




This scarf has been one of my favorite things to accessorize with lately! I have been wanting a scarf like this for quite awhile and I was luckily enough to find it on sale at Cotton On (one of my new favorite stores!) As for the blouse, I am in love with unbalance blouses and dresses currently. I knew I had to get this blouse because it would fit perfectly for the upcoming spring season.


If you may have notice before, a lot of my jewelry or accessories were just silver. I am trying to adventure out into the golds now more specifically rose gold. I love the way rose gold looks, it is definitely a bit more eye catching I think.

Beige Loose Cardigan - Gmarket, Green Unbalanced Blouse - Cotton On, Leopard Print Scarf - Cotton On, Denim Shorts - Pacsun, Shoes - Bakers, Dooney and Bourke Bag - Was my mother's, Bow Ring - F21, Rose Gold Bracelet - Charming Charlie, and Crawford Boyfriend Rose Gold Watch -Geneva (Ebay).


I love to layer and figure out what colors work with each other. I usually only wear pastels, but I am trying to adventure out of my comfort zone. I think this green is lovely and great for the spring season that will be coming soon. If you have any questions regarding fashion or beauty let me know. I am always willing to help.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Love,
Wenjin

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 5, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply