OOTD: Romantic Outing & Garden Adventure

Romantic Outing: Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade

From one of my previous posts I talked about my experience at Santa Monica more specifically the Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade. It has become one of my favorite places to shop at.

I went there another time and decided to record an outfit of the day since I haven't done one in such along time. I like filming outfit of the days like this because it is more interesting. I do not like filming a video about me telling a viewer what I am wearing because you can obviously see it. I like to make outfit of the days more active and relaxing. I will be trying to do this now on.




Sweater Dress - Zara (Kid Section)
Beige Coat - Gmarket
Beige Wedges - Gmarket
Black Quilted Bag - Gmarket
Cross Necklace - Forever 21
Cross Double Ring - Brandy Melville

Garden Adventure: Getty Center

I will start out with photos I took at the Getty Center. The place is so lovely and it is on top of a hill(?). You can see downtown LA (as well as the smog >.<). If you can visit here do so! You just pay for parking and that is it. You take a tram up the hill to the museum. It is such an awesome experience.




Now it is time for the outfit I wore that day.
This is one of my favorite dresses and I got it from H&M, not gmarket (how surprising right?). This dress is definitely great for fall, winter, and spring.



Beige Dress - H&M
Pink Blazer - Gmarket
Sheer Black Tights - Ebay
Beige Wedges - Gmarket
Pink Quilted Bag - Gmarket
Daisy Ring - Forever 21


If you notice, I am trying to update my blog as much as I can before I go back to school. I will try to record some videos prior, that I can upload when I am busy with school work.

Please let me know if you have any requests for me to do, that I can pin point what to do.

Love, Wenjin



This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply