Fall Makeup Tutorial




Fall is my most favorite season of the year. The temperature is just right, the cloudiness is happiness for me, and the overall atmosphere warms my heart. I know I may seem quite weird, since a number of people prefer the spring/summer season more than any other season(s). However, spring for me is just an allergy fest and summer gets too hot to even step outside. Fall is just the right season, especially one major fact is that I love fall fashion. However, this post is about makeup (I should do a video about fall fashion, but I will save that for another day).


I created a simple, neutral, everyday makeup look inspired by fall. The colors of the eyeshadows, blush, and even the lip gloss represent the falling leaves of the fall season. It is very easy to do and it fits in well this season (or any season!).



This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply