My Haircut/Style


Hello everyone! As promised, I uploaded photos of my current hair and also the reference photos I used. For those who are interested in getting a haircut like mines! :]

My hair is cut with layers framing my face. The first layer starts a bit below my chin and the rest follows below it. As for the back layers, they are just simply cut long. Nothing too short. As for my bang, I asked my hair dresser to cut them a bit thicker and of course shorter.

Here are photos after I got my haircut!



Reference photos I used



Video regarding my recent haircut!


I do hope these photos will help! As well as the short video. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below!

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply