Gmarket Haul #4 (TOP BLOGGER) + Video


So...I did do another gmarket haul! Please remember I do not order by myself. I usually do group orders with friends. Anyways, I won top blogger for the month of June! This is my second time winning! I am quite surprised!




I wanted to scream when I got the package...but I didn't ahaha!


All the items!!

Lace Button Down

Link
Item: BL-73/카라레이스블라우스/화이트
Really comfy and long! I love it and it doesn't have any loose thread coming out :]

Peachy Pink Loose Blouse

Link
Item: C2-684 허밍BL 핑크F
Love the color it is so bright and fun! I love how loose it is and long <3

Sky Blue Skorts

Link
Item: 해피슈치마바지/소라/Free
I love skorts because it looks like I am wearing a skirt but with the safety of a pair of shorts right under! The color is really pretty. Yay for pastels!! ^__^

Beige Military Coat


Link
Item: 플레어jk(베이지s)
This coat is really heavy! It isn't made off cheap material for sure. I love the way it looks and it would look amazing with dresses.

Beige Bow Heels


Link
Item: YC014-1로웰-베이지
Really great quality! I am quite impressed! They have a red sole, which I love. However one down size is that it is a tad bit too small, so I will have to do the ice trick to make it bigger. T___T


That is all for my gmarket haul this time. I totally forgot to take photos of the blush =___=...silly me! If you would like me to do a full review on all my etude house items I have please let me know!

That is all for now, have a great night <3

-Wenjin

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply