OOTD 0715 & How To Cut/Trim Straight Full Bangs

Pastels, Florals, and Lace for Summer

It was a bit hard to figure out if this Lilac Blazer would suit me and how to put it in my wardrobe. I think I did some what a good job? The video is a tad bit different. I have no idea if I am going to continue doing my outfit of the days like this, but I like trying out different things. Let me know if you like it! (I am trying to improve my video quality and content!)


Tutorial: How to Cut/Trim Straight Full Bangs

I have always received questions regarding my bangs. I usually get my bangs done, but sometimes you just can't afford going in and getting trims often by a hair dresser. So, I thought to myself why don't I just do it myself. I honestly didn't really learn from anyone, just from observing my hair dresser. My hair dresser cuts my bangs with a different method. However, I find this method easy to do and also great for people who are not that crafty with shears like me! :]





This entry was posted on Saturday, July 16, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “OOTD 0715 & How To Cut/Trim Straight Full Bangs”

  1. Hiya
    Found your blog via Soompi and just want to tell you that you've got a cute blog. I'm always looking for blogs that showcase personal style and outfits. Following you now :)

    I love your lilac blazer (and the rest of your GMarket haul)! I think you styled it really well. I love your floral shorts here, too. I've a pair from ASOS which I wear to death! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joey:
    Hello fellow soompier! :D Thank you for following! I really appreciate it!

    Thank you! I had to stare at the clothes for awhile before figuring out if they would work together lol. I was so excited when I saw the floral shorts at Target. I am glad I was able to grab the last one in my size as well! Asos is a great brand from what I have seen. I just never bought from them before. D:

    ReplyDelete