Updated Acne Skin Routine: Naruko + Vitacreme B12 Products

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
This is my updated skin care routine to treat my acne. The reason I recorded this video is because well obviously my skin routine has changed in the past month or so. I realize my last skin care routine stopped working or didn't help any further (after a 1 year + of using it). So I decided to change it to see if my skin will improve over time.

My skin honestly has gotten better, but not dramatically better. It still gets pimples here and there, but now it isn't a huge break out or the really nasty kinds of pimples do not really appear anymore.

I honestly am very insecure about my skin. It is one thing I have always dislike about myself. I tend to notice my skin more than others, so a number of people have told me my skin is actually really good. However, since well...you are your toughest critic. I just harshly criticize myself because of my skin.

This new skin care routine has made me feel better about my skin. I am starting to notice some of the good aspects of my skin lately and I feel a lot better.

Obviously, I have not seen any miracles where my skin has become flawless overnight. I wasn't expecting that to happen at all. However, I was expecting my breakouts to be a lot smaller and also my scars to lighten.



Products:
Naruko: Niaouli and Tree Tree Acne Clay Cleanser
Product Details - NARUKO Niaouli & Tea Tree Acne Clay Cleanser, a deep cleansing mask and a cleanser, is stronger in deep cleansing and unclogging pores with its dual cleansing concept. Specially formulated with glycolic acid and an oil-controlling factor as core ingredients, it regulates sebum secretion and tightens pores. Added with an antiseptic ingredient (Piroctone olamine), it prevents acnes. It works in co-ordination with a mild cleansing formula. Just a small amount will form rich lather. It thoroughly cleanses facial sebum and removes dead skin cells, leaving skin very refreshed and clean. Skin will become radiant again, as if it had been polished.

Naruko: Niaouli and Tree Balancing Serum
Product Details- NARUKO Niaouli & Tea Tree Balancing Serum is stronger in thoroughly controlling sebum and freshly moisturizing with its unique balancing formula. Formulated with various natural plant extracts, it effectively relieves the skin and strengthens long-lasting hydration, maintaining moisture balance. At the same time, it removes dead skin cells, cleaning and purifying pores. It regulates sebum secretion of the skin’s surface and suppresses the formation of pimples. It gives total antiseptic treatment, promotes the repair of the skin, and reduces the sediment of melanin as well as the formation of acnes. It helps revitalize the skin, leaving it uneasy to suffer from acnes.

These Naruko items were all purchased through the official Naruko online US store.

Vitacreme B12 Regenerative Cream -
Product Details -
It corrects the skin suffering from fatigue, dehydration, aging or dullness.
It enhances skin’s resilience and firmness.
It prevents premature wrinkling.
It smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles.
It reduces the appearance of visible pores.
It replenishes skin with moisture and nourishment.
It smoothes or alleviates new or old scars caused by acne or insect bites.
It soothes damaged skin caused by prolonged exposure to sun.
It helps cure chafing rash.
It comforts shaved skin.

Item can be found on Sasa.com or Amazon (there are other websites as well)

Hopefully, you will find this video useful. If you want any full reviews on any of the products mentions, feel free to leave a comment down below!

This entry was posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Updated Acne Skin Routine: Naruko + Vitacreme B12 Products”

  1. I've heard so much about Naruko!!!! I wish they sold it here in the US so we can experience the amazingness );

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want those vitacreme B12 things. but I couldnt find it here >.< too bad~ I don't really want to buy @online shopping though =p

    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can find this product in SG, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the product, wish to find it as soon as possible.Yonka loved it.

    ReplyDelete