How to: Style Male Asian Hair + Lipstick TAG!



A hair tutorial on a male!? D: WHAT? LOL! I actually been wanting to do one for awhile. Maybe, I felt some of the other tutorials out there had too much going on? As in...way too much product and too much time! I mean honestly, a lot of people do not have that much time to get ready and I am sure guys do not want to take that much time as well. (btw, I am in no way saying the other tutorials are bad, I wanted to state that this tutorial is for those who do not have much time on their hands, but would like to still style their hair! ^^)

This hair tutorial isn't just for Asian males, it can be for any ethnicity as long as you have a similar hair cut/style and also females if you hair is a lot shorter.

I do hope many of you find the video useful and easy to follow!


Now for the LIPSTICK TAG!
I was tagged by the lovely Katie (HEY GIRL!).


(1) When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Hm...I honestly didn't like make up as a child. I may have used my mom lipstick once.

(2) How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
Hm...I would say either 17 or 18. I didn't really get into make up until my senior year of hs/freshman year of college.

(3) Pink or red lipstick?
I have not tried a red lipstick before. I prefer pink anyways, it fits my style a lot better.

(4) The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
Probably the Mac lipsticks I have. If a lipstick is over $20 I usually run away from it. LOL

(5) And the cheapest?
Probably my NYX or Rimmel lipsticks.

(6) What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
Put it on my brother... :D

(7) If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
I def. recommend NYX lipsticks. The reason is because they are really affordable and very good quality. The range of colors are nice too. They are not drying and they have a nice texture to them.

TAGGING?...ALL OF YOU!!!
I will probably pick random people later on to do this tag, when I have time!


Thank you for reading!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “How to: Style Male Asian Hair + Lipstick TAG!”