Haul from Korea: Etude House & Holika Holika





A friend of mine in Korea was kind enough to send me a package with a bunch of korean cosmetic goodies! I am really grateful and just overall speechless. She is truly amazing.

Most of the items are from Etude House and Holika Holika. I always wanted to try Etude House products, but found that the prices of the items online tend to be pricey and there are chances of fakes. I love the packaging of korean products, it just very girly and unique. I am going to be excited when I pull out my make up products from my bag now!

From Holika Holika I received the Color Changing BB Cream. This bb cream comes out in a white and it will later blend into your skin tone/color. It is honestly very hard for me to find a good bb cream that is in my skin shade. So, I am hoping this would be a great item to try!

Also I received tons of different samples from Skin Food and Etude House. I cannot wait to try them out! <3 (Who doesn't love free samples!?)

I forget to mention a product in the video, so I thought to just show it on my blog instead.
I also got from Etude House the Proof 10 Eye Primer!


I wanted to get a new eye lid primer since my Too Face Shadow Insurance is about to run out. I am just not a fan of the price of it or Urban Decay's primer price either. This was around 4,950 won? So of course it is a lot cheaper than those other two primers. I do hope it will work as well too!


If you would like me to review any of the items mention please leave a comment down below!
Thank you for reading ^___^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Haul from Korea: Etude House & Holika Holika”

  1. I can't wait for all your reviews, I love Korean cosmetics.
    Holika Holika and Etude has the best packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I always had this misconception that Etude is kinda on the expensive side because when I went to Bangkok and visited a shop there, everything was just a tad to pricey for me but then it turns out that in BKK, cosmetics tend to be more expensive than other asian countries-I don't even know why. When Etude House recently opened here in our place-I was shocked to find out how cheap it was (even cheaper than Maybelline!!)and they had 20% on their products for the first week that's why I got to haul some stuff but I haven't seen the eye primer though, I hope you'd have a review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete