NARUKO HAUL!! ^^ + Question

Hello hello everyone! How is everyone? Doing well I hope :]

If you follow me on twitter, you might have notice that I posted a picture of my Naruko Haul.

For those of you who do not know what Naruko is, Naruko is a taiwanese skin care brand that have been very popular all over Asia.

I was introduced to this brand by fuzkittie on youtube. I was amazed by the reviews on the many products from this brand and I thought I would give this brand a try. However...problems did arise.

First off of, Naruko the taiwanese website, I couldn't order off of there. I can't read chinese and I thought the ridiculous shipping wasn't worth getting it either. Then I found it on SASA.com, I was so happy and right as I was about to confirm my order, Sasa tells me the Naruko products were not allow to be ship to the States. So I was stuck. I didn't know what to do until I landed on the Naruko US website. However, there was still a problem. It was under construction!!! I was about to give up until I finally just emailed the company. Luckily, I received a fast response that stated that they added a add cart button and I was able to order! That totally made my day and I was off to attack the website (not really...)




I made the order on the 6th of May and it was shipped on the 10th of May. I received it on the 11th. :OOOOO
I was screaming for joy when I saw the package (I am such a freak) and couldn't wait to use it.

I only bought two items because I didn't want to go overboard. The prices on the US webite are a tad bit higher than the prices on the taiwanese website. However, I thought about it with shipping from both websites and how it would be different. I believe you are paying around the same price? However, I could be wrong.

Here are the links to the items I bought!
Niaouli & Tea Tree Acne Clay Cleanser
Niaouli & Tea Tree Balancing Serum

I chose these particular products due to my struggle with acne and scars. I hope a miracle will happen!

Please stay tune for a future review!


QUESTION
I really like to interact with all my readers and viewers and I was wondering if I should make a Facebook fan page? I am not saying you guys are my fans! I just want to be able to have a place where I will be able to interact with everyone. I really like talking to my followers/subscribers. If you think it is a good idea please let me know!


Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing evening~ ^^

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “NARUKO HAUL!! ^^ + Question”

  1. Ahh Naruko skincare products seems promising.
    I'll look into the brand more when they ship to Canada too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashley: I saw somewhere that Naruko had a warehouse in Canada, but I am unsure exactly where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I def hope to read about your reviews on it! I just bought 3 Naruko products and still waiting for its shipment :D I bought from the Magnolia line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to interact w/your readers, a Twitter page is also a wonderful idea ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rainy Days and Lattes: Let me know how the Magnolia is! I have seen some what a change in my skin from the Naruko products, I am getting very excited XD HAHA. And I already have a twitter, but I realize not everyone has twitter. I just like interacting with everyone and it feels nice to just talk to all my readers normally :]

    ReplyDelete