Review: My Beauty Diary: Pearl Powder




Another review from my Top 7 Seller box of My Beauty Diary Masks.

The one I will be reviewing today is the Pearl Powder version.
The Pearl Powder mask claims that it will whiten, nourish, and as well as revitalize your skin. The mask will give your dull and damage skin the help it needs! (So it claims)...

Recommended: For all Skin Types

And since there a bunch more information; I will cite it from Sasa.com
"Creates translucent and whitened skin: Super fine pearl powder contains various amino acid and micro-elements which permeate into skin, performing watery and white skin. Mulberry peel essence hydrates skin.

Revitalizes and nourishes skin: Vitamin B and seaweed complex revitalize and nourish skin while licorice and citrus ingredients condition and nourish skin.

Amazing Nanospheres Technology: Structured with plenty of tiny holes, it enhances absorption of nourishment, leaving skin moisturized"

You leave the mask on for about 20-30 minutes and if you have any left over essence, massage it into the skin.

When I opened the package, I smelled the product and it reminded me of baby wipes or baby powder. If you are not a fan of that scent, you might want to stay away from this mask. For me, I didn't mind it since I kind of like that scent.

So, I did the same process as I did as the other one. After I removed the mask, I realize my skin did feel nourished and refreshed. I needed the refreshment because of the stressful weeks of exams. It really revitalize my skin. However, I did not see any brightness/whitening affects. I wasn't expecting to be fairer with the use of the mask, I was expecting more of a brightness result. My skin sometimes becomes dull after weeks of abuse and I seriously needed a pick me up. Now, I must say I probably need to use this mask more often to actually see those results. But, so far I think these My Beauty Diary Masks are very good for refreshing and moisturizing your skin.

Yes, a very short review, but honestly there isn't much to say since I am looking at the instant results of this product.

You can purchase this online if you are not living in Asia at:
sasa.com
yesstyle.com
amazon.com
ebay.com (there is a chance there could be fakes, so please be careful)

Hope you found this really short review helpful! ^^ Have a wonderful day everyone.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply