Rainbow (레인보우) - To Me (내게로) Make Up Tutorial

I love the korean girl group Rainbow. When I saw the music video, To Me I fell in love with the simple and yet sexy make up a number of members had on. I really like this look, it makes me feel more mature and adult like (I have been told look very young for my age).

For this make up I was inspired by Woori (the rapper).






Sorry you are unable to see the color on my lids (hooded eyelids tend to do that T___T). I also forgot to put mascara on because I was in a rush! Sorry!

Products Used:
Two Face Shadow Insurance
88 Eyeshadow Palette (Used a dark brown, mixed two orange colors together, and a matte black)
Taiwanese Shimmer Stick in White
Sephora Lip Stick in Glamour

This entry was posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Rainbow (레인보우) - To Me (내게로) Make Up Tutorial”

  1. Ah cute! I like this :D I love Rainbow and their latest song, you did a really good job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer: Thank you, I am glad you like this! Yes, their latest song is really addicting. ^^

    ReplyDelete