OOTD 04/15/2011

Hello, it has been a very long time since I have done Outfit of the Day, I thought I would bring it back with items from my gmarket haul!






I am wearing a black lace dress that is high waisted with a pink leather jacket. The shoes I am wearing are simple ivory/cream heels with ankle straps. As for jewelry, the usual pearl necklace and earrings. As well as, my white watch. Oh, and I can't forget about my tan bag! :]

Black Lace Dress - Target
Pink Leather Jacket - Gmarket
Ivory Heels - Lovely Shoes
White Watch - Forever 21
Tan Bag - Yes Style

This entry was posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “OOTD 04/15/2011”

  1. Your vlog is super cute :) I really like your outfit, especially the jacket. Oh and I like your necklace~ P.S I love the music on your player at the top, K-pop <3

    ReplyDelete