FOTD 04/27/2011

I do not do a lot of FOTD blog posts, just because I usually wear the same thing over and over ><
However, I decided just to take a photo of my normal or daily routine. I sometimes like to take out a step or so.
Well here it is! I hope you like it :]



Make Up Products:

Face~
Loreal's True Match Foundation
Pallido Rice Powder
Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion (You can barely see it =/)

Eyes~
Loreal's Lineur Intense Carbon Black
Taiwanese Shimmer Stick in White
Dark Brown Eyeshadow

Lips~
Sephora Glamour Lipstick in 05

All items were bought by me :]

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “FOTD 04/27/2011”

  1. Nice and fresh :D!!

    and I love the way you did your hair XD! I never know how to wear mine with a cancan hat XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Willa : thank you :]]]

    @❤ Moon ❤ : Thank you. I know what you mean, it was hard for me to figure out exactly what to do with my hair with this hat. But I have noticed braids and soft waves work best with it. Also, it depends on your face shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh your skin looks amazing here!

    ReplyDelete