A Time of Need: Help Japan

I know my blog is focused on fashion and beauty relating things, but I decided it is time to step away from that.

As you all may know, Japan on March 10, 2011 was hit with an awful earthquake (8.9) and tsunami. The people of Japan only knew 30 seconds before the earthquake was about to hit. A number of people were found dead and a number of people are still missing.

I wanted to post this blog to say "Pray for the safety of the individuals whom are missing, Pray for a speedy recovery of Japan...Pray for the people." I hope many will find ways to help this country, who have aided us through our hard times as well.

We are all humans and we should help other humans when they are in need.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 12, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply