Review: My Beauty Diary: Aloe Face Mask

Hello everyone! If you watched my San Francisco haul video, you would have notice that I purchased the My Beauty Diary 7 Top Seller Mask Set. I have decided to make a review for each and every mask in the set and tell you how I feel about them.

For those who do not know what "My Beauty Diary" is, it is face mask brand originated from Taiwan. It is very popular all around Asia for their amazing face masks. I always wanted to try them, but was unable to until recently.

The first one I am reviewing is the Aloe version.



Price: $9.99? (For the Whole Box Set)

Let's first talk about the overall appearance of the mask. The mask is made of a very thin cotton matter, it is quite soft and light. It isn't rough in texture. However, I find that mask to be a bit too big for my face, which I have heard is a problem with all My Beauty Masks. It doesn't really bother me though. I like the fact that it is thin and it is easy to adhere to the skin, so don't have to worry about it falling off while you are doing chores, on the computer, studying, etc.

The mask contains aloe extract, which is known for moisturizing the skin and repairing dry skin. Apparently, it is very good for calming the skin. I have to say, I saw exactly the results it claims. After I used the mask for about 20-30 minutes, my skin felt amazing afterwards. It was soft to the touch and moisturized. I have combination skin and it is acne prone. I do have some dry areas and the mask made my skin just perfectly smooth. It was extremely relaxing, especially after days and days of studying. It gives a cooling effect to the skin.

Overall, I would say I really like this aloe face mask. I love face masks in general, because they are your instant spa in a packet. I don't think you will see a real difference in your skin, if you do not use these masks often. I only have the 7 Top sellers version, so I wouldn't be able to see the difference in my skin if I had bought the whole box of aloe face mask. However, I like what I saw with the first use. I do recommend them if you need an instant pick me up to your dry and dead skin.


I bought the masks with my own money.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Review: My Beauty Diary: Aloe Face Mask”

  1. hi!! i was wondering where you buy your masks in sf? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shirley: You find the masks at Ichiban Kan in Japantown :]

    ReplyDelete