Happy New Year Everyone!

I would like to apologize for my absent lately. Even though it is a new year and it would seem I would probably come back and do tutorials and reviews, but that doesn't seem possible. Spring semester I have loaded my schedule to the fullest and I believe I will not be able to make videos and blog as much as I did in the past. It doesn't mean I am quitting or stopping, I just won't be putting out as much as I use to. However, I promise myself to try to update every few weeks for you guys.

I would like to thank every follower/viewer of mines, without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today. I am not a big person on youtube or even in the blogging world, but I can't believe I can have people who want to know my thoughts and actually like my tutorials.

Once again thank you so much, I hope everyone is starting this new year with a big blast and good luck to all for this year. I hope you all success and happiness. ^^

This entry was posted on Friday, January 7, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply