Summer, an update on life.

Hello, how is everyone?
I don't usually write much about my personal life on my blog. But, I decided to do a bit of updating on myself just for my followers.

It is summer and how I dread this time of year. You guys might think I am crazy, but I find fall and winter the best times of the year. I love gloomy, dark weather. I don't like sweating at all and I dislike that feeling of being sticky. The only thing I like about summer is I am off from school for about 3 months, yay!! But to be honest, there are times where I miss school, being able to go out and see friends everyday, it is a nice thing to have. During summer I am usually stuck inside and unable to do much. So I end up being a vampire, sensitive to the sunlight.

Last week, my cat injured her foot while we were playing. My cat rarely gets injure and this was my first time that I have seen her in so much pain, so I ended up crying terribly. She was unable to jump high for the next few days, but she seems to be doing well. She hasn't been trying to jump high though, I have no idea why, I was thinking she is scare that she might not be able to land perfectly if she try. So, I do hope to see her back to her normal self soon.

Towards my beauty and fashion part of my blog. I am sorry, I haven't been able to update towards that. I rarely wear make up during the summer and I usually don't go out much, so I tend to wear shorts and a t-shirt. I will try my best to keep you guys update with beauty related things, but it might be unable to do so for the time being. However, if you have any requests though feel free to ask. I am always here to listen/read your comments and reply to them as quickly as I can.

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you are having a wonderful day. ^^

-KWJ

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Summer, an update on life.”

  1. MMMM i agree with the sweating. Sweating is up on the top " I HATE THIS " list for me xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, being a vampire for the summer. I'm like that these days! :O I like the dark gloominess of winter too! ^^

    ReplyDelete