Small Make Up Haul

Yesterday, I went shopping with my mother to Wal-Mart. Usually Wal-Mart doesn't always carry the make up I want. But, I was surprise to see the Revlon Spring & Summer Collection items there! I was looking for them and they were only available at drug stores. So, I was very excited and since they were cheaper than the drug stores I had to get some more products from that collection. I bought two nail polishes (Minted & Lilac Pastelle) and another lip gloss (Coral Reef) from the collection. I absolutely love them. Currently, I am wearing the Lilac Pastelle nail polish and I just love the color, it is a perfect pastel lilac color (just like its name). The Coral Reef lipgloss is a gorgeous color, I am not use to it since I prefer to wear pinks. But, I think I will be wearing this color for awhile. The consistency is not sticky and it is quite pigmented.

Along side the Revlon products, I ended up giving into the NYC Blushable Creme Stick, which is a cream blush product. The color I bought was in 644U: Plaza Pink and it cost around $3.00. My thoughts about it?...I love it! The color is a nice flush and very easy to blend. I haven't worn it out since I was just testing it out, so I do not know how long it last on the skin, but I will let you guys know. :D


Nyc Blushable Creame Stick in Plaza Pink, Revlon Nail Polish in Lilac Pastelle & Minted, Revlon Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

This entry was posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Small Make Up Haul”

  1. wow the nail colors are pretty awesome. You should test it out ^^.
    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. do swatches do swatches!! on lips and face plz =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same NYC Blushable Cream Stick and love them!

    Check out my fashion blog.
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete