Quick & Simple Updo Hair Tutorial



This tutorial was made because I find it very hard for me to sometimes use claw clips to put my hair in a quick updo. I learned of a way where all I need is just one hair tie and it is actually very secure.

I hope you guys find this useful! :]

Thanks for reading - KWJ

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Quick & Simple Updo Hair Tutorial”

  1. i use to do that with my hair when i was a kid. its really neat :) i think my hair is too long for it now. it just creates an awkward flop for me now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey: it would look really cute if you curled your hair and have basically it cascading down. :]

    ReplyDelete