Outfit of the Day 06/19/10


Here is my outfit of the day! It was actually kind of hot to wear this, but I wanted to anyways. I am kind of crazy haha. However, it started to get really cold, so luckily for me I was wearing my jacket! :]

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Outfit of the Day 06/19/10”

  1. Ahh so cute! I love the lace tights and the shoes! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cupcake.Fashionista: thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoe. OMG! where you get it?^^
    ~XOXo Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. @~KawaiiParadise~: I got them from Urbanoutfitters.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoesss and lace tights <3

    ReplyDelete