The Love for Shoes

I just wanted to show you, my readers current shoes that I would love to get my hands on. I wish I could find more of these shoes in the states. I know you guys are saying you see them everywhere. However, I am very picky with how tall the heels are or the color the shoes come in. If you notice I like light colors, I tend to stay away from black. However, I am thinking of getting some black heels/wedges just for my wardrobe.

If you guys can help me find stores that carry similar shoes to these please comment below!
Thank you in advance!






This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “The Love for Shoes”

  1. HELLO :O testing commenting on my new layout woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shoes in the second picture! if only heels didn't hurt so much then i'd where them all the time haha.

    ReplyDelete