Just Got My Blazer from Ebay...and now I am going to sell it.



First off, I would like to say when I saw this on ebay, I thought it was a must have. I didn't understand the sizing of the brand so I googled it. It said the Size 8 fits sizes around small or medium. So, I was like great! But I was wrong. It is way too big for me T________T It fits people who are large and up. It is a bit to big to give off the oversize look. So it might look better on people who can fit medium and up if you want that look.

I am selling it for $8 shipped.
I would like to say this product was pre-owned and has a scent of cigarettes which isn't my fault since no one in my house smoke. However, I believe you are able to remove the scent.

Please email at contactKWJ@gmail.com if you are interested.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 10, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Just Got My Blazer from Ebay...and now I am going to sell it.”