Fashion Sketches #1

Hello everyone! You guys are probably wondering what is this post about. Well, it about drawings that I have drawn up regarding fashion. The reason I decided to started drawing some fashion things is because my major in college is in Apparel Marketing and Design. Fashion is a major part of me and I wanted to show you, my followers that part of me.

I admit the outfits I drew up are not that great, but I am quite proud of them. I haven't drawn in such a long time. When I was younger I used to love drawing, but as I grew older it wasn't something I spent most of my time on. But, I decided since I love fashion and I am okay at drawing I might as well add those two things together.

The first outfit was inspired by a dress I really want to get. I am hoping I will be able too soon, but the back was something I added. I am very bad at drawing feet and shoes, so I hope you are able to at least know they are shoes.

The second outfit is an outfit that many might see me wear. I love blazers, long tanks tops and leggings/skinnies, I love that combination.

Well, I hope you guys will enjoy it!

-KWJ



This entry was posted on Thursday, June 3, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Fashion Sketches #1”

  1. aw you have such adorable blog there. My name is Charlotte, nice to meet you. If you have time please visit my blog ^^

    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://art-deco-odyssey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sketches are really good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @~KawaiiParadise~: Thank you for visiting! I just visited your blog.


    @Hana: Thank you, I am glad someone thinks so :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, my hair straightener like 3 inches wide so it kind of hard to curl with it T_T. I'm planning to buy a 1 inch soon. Thanks for the advice btw ^^. Do you want to be each other followers?^^

    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete