Review: Rimmel Sexy Curve Mascara

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Review: Rimmel Sexy Curve Mascara”

  1. can you post pics of the before and after applying the mascara? i actually wanted to try it because it had the same shape as the fairy drops mascara, but there's no way i can buy it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a waterproof mascara! Asian lashes are always so straight lol, waterproof formulas are a lot better at keeping a curl <:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenny: I will try to take pictures when I have time :]

    @Anna: I don't really like waterproof just because it is so hard to take off. I know it helps better in keeping the curl, the waterproof version of this mascara the reviews were not in favor for it. However, I will look into a waterproof mascara soon :] thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete