Overview: Dueba Max Pure Pinks



Sorry for such the late upload!! T____T


I recently bought new circle lens and I am quite happy with the purchase. The contacts are 14.5 in diameter and have a nice smooth gradient. They do dry out if you wear them for a long period of time, but it can be fix with eye drops. The color of the lens sometimes appear brown or purple depending on the lightening. The color isn't strong, so it won't scare people off when they look at you. :D I recommend this circle lens if you want something more natural and wearable.

Rating ~
Comfort: 9/10
Color: 9/10

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Overview: Dueba Max Pure Pinks”

  1. Ty for the review I was hoping they would be more pink. Circle lenses didn't ever really appeal to me but when pink lenses came out I was like holy crap !! I'm waiting until they come out with more kinds. Of all the lenses I thought max pure pink had the nicest design, but the color was also the most subtle and idk with pink lenses...subtle is not really what I want XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daphne: Haha, I understand what you mean. I am thinking of trying Super Nudy Pinks next. I have seen many people wearing them and they are quite noticeable. The coloring of the lens seem more pink then Max Pure Pinks. If you google them, you will be able to find places that show pictures of befores and afters.

    ReplyDelete