Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo




Hello everyone!
I am hoping everyone is having a great weekend! So, yes finally the review that many of you have waited for...the Batiste Dry Shampoo Review.

Now, let's get started. For those of you who do not know what dry shampoo is, dry shampoo is basically a hair product that removes dirt, oil, and all that nasty junk out of the hair without having to actually shampoo it(washing it). It comes in many different forms such as spray or powder form. It is supposedly very useful to people whom having very little time in the morning to wash their hair or people whom need a little pick me up.

As for myself, I thought it would be a great product for me to try out. I wash my hair every other day because it's not very healthy for a person to wash their hair every day. However, I can't go long without a hair wash, due to the fact my hair tends to get very oily easily. When I go to school I barely have time to wash my hair and have my hair ready in the limited amount of time I have. So, as a result it caused me to purchase Batiste Dry Shampoo.

The main parts of my hair that get very oily are my bangs and the roots at the top of my head. It looks like I was hit by water or I've been sweating sometimes, which I might add is quite awful. However, I think I found the solution to it. I am surprise also at the fact that it is my first Dry shampoo ever. I sprayed it over the areas need, massaged it in, and brushed my hair. AND IT WAS MAGIC! My hair looked like it did after I washed it and when I have finished styling it. My bangs look perfect and in place no hit of it greasy affair it had earlier that day. Also, my roots were once again "normal". Throughout the day, it did not cease. The oil did not return so in the end I am quite content with the results. I will admit it might not work for many, but it is worth a try.

Batiste Dry Shampoo can be found at your local Sally Beauty Supply store, it is retailed for $8.99, however if you have the Sally's Club card it will be $7.99

I hope this review helps many in their choice of dry shampoo.

-Wenjin

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 3, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo”

  1. Hey Wenjin!! :D Yay! I've been waiting for your review on thsi dry shampoo since I have the same type of hair you do..>< (Gets oily easily)- did you test the product out after 1-2 days of no washing and how long did it last for? :O Great review! I was wondering if you had any pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PrincessBoa: Hello Rene! I tested the product on the second day of no washing. It lasted for the whole day until I woke up the next morning and it was an oily fest. Sorry, I do not have pictures but I will try to take pictures in the future when I get ready in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete