Outfit of the Day #3



Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting up my different outfits last week. It was spring break and I was mostly at home in my pjs doing really not much. So, I didn't have a chance to really dress up or go out. I hope you guys enjoy this outfit and if you guys are wondering where I got certain items please do not be afraid to ask me! :]

Have a lovely day!

-Wenjin

This entry was posted on Monday, April 5, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Outfit of the Day #3”

  1. Cute outfit! :)
    At first your trenchcoat reminded me of Burberry until you said it was from H&M.

    http://muscat-flavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very pretty in this outfit!
    And i loveeeeeeeeeee you hair btw ;)

    ReplyDelete