Review: Revlon Matte Lipstick




Yesterday, I was out shopping with my mom and I picked up a lipstick. The lipstick is by Revlon and it's called "Nude Attitude." I always wanted a really good nude lipstick, I do have MAC's High Tea and Cherish, but I wanted more of a stronger color of nude.
I swatch the lipstick on my hand and I was quite surprising finding out that the color on my hand was more of a baby pink, so I couldn't wait to try it. After washing my fingers, I applied the lipstick to my lips and boy this color does not work for me at all! It makes me absolutely look like a zombie. Maybe, I am applying it wrong or I need a nice gloss over it.l I will keep you guys updated on it, but if it doesn't come out great I might have to sell it.

-Wenjin

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Review: Revlon Matte Lipstick”

  1. Love the layout of your blog :) I heard some awesome raves about that lipstick, and some drab things. Pairing it with a light pink lipgloss might do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi girl nice blog *follow* =]
    I also have trouble finding nude lipsticks! They say they are nude but sometimes they have a pink shade to it >< maybe im just unlucky with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I am still trying to find a perfect nude lipstick for my lips, since my lips are quite weird colored. But, I do like wearing light pink lipstick since it is the closest to nude I can get to, without looking ghost like.

    ReplyDelete