Outfit of the Day



Yes! Finally the first real post for my fashion blog and that is the outfit of the day. The outfit I put together is made up just a long tank top, dark wash skinny jeans, gray boyfriend blazer, and also oxford heels. I love wearing blazers they are great outwear for almost all my outfits. Most of the items can be found at Forever 21, besides the shoes and skinny. If you are curious exactly where to get the items you can leave a comment below.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Outfit of the Day”

  1. aww those shoes are cute! i bought some like that over the weekend ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shoes. Do you mind if I ask where you got them? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. grapefruitable: I bought them from Payless, I got them from a buy one get one half sale (+10%). I do not know if they still have them though, but you can check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you buy the boyfriend blazer? its so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @★ Steffanie ★: Sorry for the late reply, I bought the blazer at F21 :]

    ReplyDelete