Outfit of the Day #2





Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.
Anyways, for today's outfit, I used lot of pieces from my "older fashion". Before I was always into looking kind of princess like or just very girly. However, ever since I hit college I wanted to look more my age. I still do love my clothes from a while back and they do look great if I was going for a more girly look. I think this outfit is quite easy to do since it is made up of easy pieces that can be found at most places. I am wearing a long blouse, with a knee length plaid skirt, and as outerwear a black cardigan. The shoes I am wearing are just small white heels, which was bought from lovely shoes. If you are interested in where I got certain pieces of the outfit please comment below.
Thank you!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Outfit of the Day #2”