Batiste Dry Shampoo!

Hello, lovelies! Today, I dropped by Sally's Beauty Supply to pick this baby up. I always wanted to try dry shampoo because my bangs and the top of my head would get really oily. YUCK! I heard a lot of rave about it and it was quite affordable. I haven't use it yet, so I will update you lovelies about it soon!

-Wenjin

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Batiste Dry Shampoo!”

  1. Oh wow! Sounds like a great product :O Also heard alot about the Zzz or something dry shampoo. How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PrincessBoa: It was around$8-9 dollars at Sally Beauty Supply, I read it goes on sale for $5 sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to try dry shampoo for a long time! I'm looking forward to read ur review about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your review will have me decide whether or not I buy it! He he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope this works out! It almost seems a little too good to be true for the price haha. I look forward to your review too. :)

    http://muscat-flavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete